St Andrew's, Deal
St. Andrew's is the Parish Church for the North End of Deal, a characterful coastal town in East Kent between Dover and Ramsgate.
Built in 1850 by the architect Ambrose Poynter and later extended in 1865 by William White.
St. Andrew's has always been in the Catholic tradition of the Church of England, a tradition that is strongly and joyfully upheld to this day. In addition they enjoy the regular use of the BCP at some services.
The Church is usually open for visitors on Saturday mornings and for 30 minutes before and after weekday services.
The Church offers a number of services not just on Sunday but also during the week - which attract a regular congregation. Click here for more details of the services.
Since January 2013, St Andrew's has been blessed to have Fr. Stephen Young as their Priest-in-Charge.
The Church is also fortunate to have two Honorary Assistant Clergy, Fr. Ian Shakleton SSC and Fr. Roger Marsh SSC.
St. Andrew's Church
Tel: (01304) 381131